First page

বৃহস্পতিবার, ২১ এপ্রিল, ২০১৬

Dure Dure - Imran ft Puja Directed by Shimul Hawladar [ Bangladeshi New ...

1 টি মন্তব্য:

  1. NG
    REFERENCE
    TRAINING
    TOOLS
    LEADERS
    MISC
    SUPPORT




    Your SFI Sponsor,
    engineer khan mohammod kamruzzaman

    NOTE: Variables like ~firstname~ will be changed to use your viewer's information at a later point.
    Hi and welcome, ~firstname~!

    I am your SFI sponsor and I am so pleased you have joined my team here at SFI!

    As your sponsor, I'm here to help you with any questions you might have, and I'll do my best to support you in any other way I can. I'm successful ONLY if the affiliates on my team are successful, so please don't hesitate to contact me for any assistance you might need. For more information on the support services, contests, etc. that I offer the affiliates on my team, please see my SFI Leadership Page
    HERE

    You should also know that you've made a great decision in joining SFI. SFI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for tens of thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution. Your timing is great, too, because SFI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years.

    To get started in SFI, just check out our New Affiliate Introduction. CLICK HERE to view it now.

    Again, welcome to SFI. I look forward to working with you!

    Sincerely,

    engineer khan mohammod kamruzzaman
    SFI Affiliate

    উত্তরমুছুন